For a quick and reproducible and analysis of wood chips.
The CC-100 Chip Classifier is used for fast, reproducible and accurate sorting of wood chips in size and thickness distribution to produce mechanical or chemical pulp using standard size and mounted on sorting trays. a stirring mechanism with the specified frequency.
A quantity of weighed sample must be placed in the upper tray so that the chips are classified by size through the classified trays equipped with holes of different diameters or cross bars with different separations from each other, favoring the passage of the chips by vibration in the horizontal plane with the specified frequency. The fractionated chips deposited in each tray must be collected and weighed by each tray and the content of each tray can be calculated in% (percentage).
- Robust design
- Safety of use
- Easy to use
The Chip Classifier is supplied with 1 fines collection tray and 5 sorter trays:
- No. 1 - With holes Ø 45 mm (1,771”), and triangulated 60 mm (2,362”) wheelbase
- No. 2 - With holes Ø 13 mm (.512”)
- No. 3 - with Grooves 8mm (.315”)
- No. 4 - With holes Ø 7 mm (.276”), and triangulated 8.5 mm (.335”) wheelbase
- No. 5 - With holes Ø 3 mm (.118”), and triangulated 8 mm (.315”) wheelbase
- No. 6 - Fines collection tray
- Other classification trays are available according to needs (see table below)
- Chip quality optimization tool
- Improved pulp quality
- Screening optimization tool
- POWER SUPPLY: 110V/60Hz o 220V/50Hz single-phase (0,18 Kw)
- EQUIPMENT DIMENSIONS: 635 x 625 x 1003 mm (W x D x H)
- NET WEIGHT: 70 Kg
- TRANSPORT PACKAGING DIMENSIONS: 1000 x 1000 x 1700 mm (W x D x H)
- GROSS WEIGHT: 140 Kg (Wood packaging with phytosanitary treatment)