CSZ Walk-In Chambers are available in a variety of models and sizes to meet virtually any requirement and/or test application. These chambers are typically used for testing or storing products that require a large capacity chamber.
We provide two primary types of walk-in chamber designs:
- Modular walk-in chambers that use pre-fabricated panels which offer flexibility & easy installation
- Welded (solid) walk-in Chambers that are used for rapid temperature changes and high temp/humidity
- Drive-in Test Chambers for full vehicle testing in a variety of climate conditions
- BioStore Freezer Rooms (Cold Storage Freezer Rooms) with multiple freezer compartments
Every chamber can be tailor-designed to meet your requirements and specifications and can integrate with vibration systems (i.e. four post road simulation, MAST, 6 DOF, etc).
- Easy to install
- Extreme temperature/humidity testing
- Fast change rates offer high performance
- Durable construction for reliability and longevity
- CSZ EZT-570S Touch Screen Controller
- Ethernet monitoring & control
- RS-232, RS-485 serial communications
- Stainless steel interior
- Door with heated viewing window & interior lights
- An electronic humidity sensor for accuracy
Which type of walk-in room is most appropriate for your application?
|Extreme Temp / Humidity Testing, Fast Ramp Rate|