Vibration Transducer Calibration System 8210
- Working piezoelectric acceleration transducer, velocity transducer and vibrometer while produced, maintained and employed
- Various types of acceleration, velocity transducer and vibrometer, such as voltage type, charge type, IEPE type, TEDS type and so on.
- ISO 16063-21:2003 Vibration and Shock Transducer Calibration Method
- Calibrate accurately all kinds of acceleration transducer, velocity transducer and vibrometer, including voltage type, charge type, IEPE, TEDS, etc.
- Frequency range is 2Hz-20kHz, support point-by-point comparison calibration, swept sine calibration, random excitation and impact excitation methods, etc;
- High precision and dynamic range, system uncertainty: <1% (160Hz, 100 m/s2)
- At the end of calibration, it will automatically generate a detailed report, including sensitivity, linearity and amplitude and frequency response curve; all data will be input database, compiling refers to ISO17025.
- Substitution calibration option prolongs the service life of standard transducer