Vacuum Rise Leak Detector Testing Instrument M1045-13y
This is a compact instrument designed for a low cost, high resolution, vacuum rise leak test for medium to large volume parts.
Test Technology and Operation
InterTech’s patented mass flow test technology results in a cost-effective solution to the requirements of high-speed testing. The mass flow leak testing transducer is connected to a reservoir and the test part. When this circuit is filled with air and isolated from the supply, any leak results in a flow of air from the reservoir to the test part through the leak testing transducer. The mass flow leak testing transducer output provides a direct measurement of leakage.
- Programmable Vacuum Range: 0 – 29 In-Hg (standard)
- Transducer repeatability: 0.05% F.S.D.
- Transducer sensitivity: < 10-5 psiv (standard)
- A/D Conversion: 24 bit, 100 conversions/second
- Timer increments: 0.01 sec. /Low (< 1.5 cm3) internal volume
- Touch-screen control panel, dual USB ports, Ethernet connectivity, and embedded Web page
- NIST traceable calibration to less than 5% R&R
- Up to 99 different test programs may be selected
- The leak detector can function as a stand-alone instrument or easily interface with a PLC or PC.
- Leading-edge Data Storage, Statistics and Communications