Upstream Mass Flow Leak Detector Testing Instrument M1075-06y
This is a compact instrument designed for the high-speed testing of parts ranging in volume from several cubic centimeters to several liters.
This leading-edge instrument incorporates standard upstream leak testing, touch-screen control panel, dual USB ports, Ethernet connectivity, compact construction, and mass flow leak testing technology.
Test Technology and Operation
InterTech’s patented mass flow test technology results in a cost-effective solution to the requirements of high-speed testing. The mass flow leak testing transducer is connected to a reservoir and the test part. When this circuit is filled with air and isolated from the supply, any leak results in a flow of air from the reservoir to the test part through the leak testing transducer. The mass flow leak testing transducer output provides a direct measurement of leakage.
- Leak range: 0–20 sccm.
- Pressure range: 2 – 100 psig or 1 – 20 psig.
- Transducer repeatability and sensitivity: 0.05% F.S.D.
- A/D Conversion: 14 bit, 1,000 samples/sec.
- Timer increments: 0.01 sec.
- Touch-screen control panel, dual USB ports, Ethernet connectivity, and embedded Web page
- NIST traceable calibration to less than 5% R&R
- Up to 99 different test programs may be selected
- The leak detector can function as a stand-alone instrument or easily interface with a PLC or PC.
- Temperature compensation
- Leading-edge Data Storage, Statistics and Communications