Ultrasonic flaw detector UD2303 is a compact version of an industrial flaw detector with a set of functions and modes that are designed to simplify the routine process of product quality control as much as possible. Shock-resistant aluminum alloy case with a large battery will provide a long service life of the device and ability to be used in adverse conditions.
Ultrasonic Flaw Detector UD2303
Device is designed to control the quality of products made of various materials, including: metal, plastic, glass, composite materials and etc. Device function are provides checking the continuity of materials and identifying places of inconsistency, search for hidden corrosion, cracks and other internal defects by above listed materials.
Embrace even more functionality Ultrasonic Flaw Detector provides thickness measuring of various products, structures and are able to performs inspection of welded seams, which would be useful both at the intermediate stages of production and the incoming inspection of semi-finished products. Keeping in mind small size and feature set of UD2303, it is superior to its larger counterparts.
Flaw detector capabilities
Taking into account customers requirement by working with flaw detectors of various brands and functionality, it will be useful to get in new functions and control methods at UD2303 device.
- New inspection mode of welded joints of products according the standard of American Welding Society (The American Welding Society Structural Welding Code section D1.1). Semi-automatic control and value device`s calculation, sound accompaniment when the rejection levels are exceeded.
- Desires of maximum signal stability by fast averaging algorithm
- High measurement accuracy due to increased signal sampling frequency up to 200 MHz
- Measurement system in mm and imperial system – inches
- Long battery life of the device – up to 10 hours (up to 20 hours by special order)
Various operating modes:
- ASD mode – it is signal indicates that provided by device while working with extended, large objects or certain control areas, when it is inconvenient to follow the readings on the device. Flexible configuration of alarm parameters is available.
- TVG mode – temporal regulation of sensitivity to equalize the signals amplitudes from the same defects at different depths.
- DAC mode – making the amplitude-distance curve to carry out control and rejection of products for a given equivalent area of the reflector (defect).
- DGS mode – wide range control of thicknesses and defects after set up for one reflector, construction of the calculated amplitude-distance-defect curve in automatic mode.
- AWS mode – condition of welds control with subsequent classification in accordance with the standard of the American welding community in automatic mode. That mode would be useful at work and subsequent conclusion for companies that are members of AWS D1.1.
UD2303 ultrasonic flaw detector has the function of screen rotation. In other words, there is no need to hold the device in one position, since by pressing the button you change the position of the screen relative to the device, horizontally or vertically. Also, thanks to this feature, device is suitable for left-handed and right-handed people.
- Automatic calibration
- Intuitive device menu
- Adjustable excitation pulse generator
- Saving measurement results and ability to viewing
- Transfer of archived records to PC
Ultrasonic flaw detector specifications: