The UCI harness tester T-U2 is the best price hardness tester in the world that works on UCI (Ultrasonic Contact Impedance) technology.
Unlike the Leeb hardness tester, such as the Leeb Hardness Tester T-D2 and the Leeb Hardness Tester T-D3, UCI hardness tester can also be used with small or thin-walled products, as well as parts of complex shape or with areas that need to be tested in hard-to-reach places.
The device with wide functionality and high reliability is UCI Hardness Tester T-U2. This is a device that has been manufactured by our company for more than 10 years, and has established itself as the most optimal option in the world market for the combination of price – quality.
- Possibility of measuring the hardness value of products with any weights and thickness from 1 mm (small items, thin-walled structures, pipes, tanks, steel sheets, the products of complex shape, hardness control of metal coatings, etc.) and from 100g.
- Small imprint on the surface of the tested product (user can test mirror surfaces, necks shafts, knives, gear teeth, etc.)
- Hardness testing the hardening layer of the surface
- Wide range of hardness measuring
- Usability of measuring
- Minimum number of controls
- Extended temperature range (frost protected, operating temperature up to -20 °C)
- Device has internal memory and allows user to connect with PC
- Intuitive menu
|Range of hardness
– Rockwell, HRC
– Brinell, HB
– Vickers, HV
|20 – 70
90 – 650
230 – 940
|Storage of measurement results||256|
*additional languages available by request
|Operating temperature range, ° C||-20 to +40|
|Power||2pcs AA batteries|
|Bateries life, hours, not less||20|
|Weight of electronic unit with batteries, no more, kg||0.2|
|Package gross weight, kg||2|