Thermal Vacuum Test Chambers and Outer Space Simulation Test Systems are applied to simulate the outer space, space, environmental testing for satellite products. The temperature range varies from -180℃ ~+200 ℃,and Max. pressure to 1×10 6Pa.
An artificial sun to simulate the light environment in space, can also be installed into our thermal vacuum chambers.
Main Technology Parameters:
- Ultimate vacuum: better than 1×10 ﹣5Pa
- Working vacuum: better than 1.3×10 ﹣4Pa
- Temperature range: ﹣180℃~200℃
- Temperature Accuracy：±0.5℃
- Temperature of the heat sink: ≤100K
- Uniformity of heat sink temperature: ≤±5℃
- Black paint for inner wall of heat sink, Absorption of sunlight by heat sink ≥0.95 Hemispheric emittance ≥0.90, The outer surface is equipped with radiation shield.
- Infrared heating heat flux density 100W/m²~1800W/m²
- With vacuum degree and temperature measurement function
|TVC Thermal Vacuum Chamber|
|No-load ultimate vacuum / Pa||1 x 10 -5Pa||1 x 10 -5Pa|
|Temperature range /℃||-190 ℃~3000℃||1 x 10 -5Pa|
|Refrigerating method||Liquid refrigerant, Refrigerating machine, Nitrogen gas temperature, Bath oil temperature|
|Infrared heating mode||Infrared heating array, Infrared heating cage|
|Irradiation way||Solar simulator, Ultraviolet irradiation simulator, Lighting environment simulation system|
|Power conditions||AC 3Ψ 220V; 3Ψ380V; 3Ψ480V＋N＋G, 60/50Hz|
|The technical information will be subject to change without notice|
Important features of the structure
- Box structure: one-piece structure, vacuum system. The refrigeration system is placed in the same frame. Cylindrical shell can well meet the requirements of vacuum pressure. It is made of stainless steel AISI304L with a seamless welding process. The outer surface is sandblasted with high quality. Meets aesthetic and long-term use needs.
- Door: External sandblasting internal heat sink to meet the needs of uniformity, Equipped with wheel lock and fluororubber o-washer.
- Door open way: Mechanical hinges ensure sealing, Specially designed for easy opening.
- Heat sink structure: Special riveting and welding techniques weld two stainless steel sheets (AISI 304L) together. There is room inside for temperature regulation of fluid circulation. This technique produces good temperature uniformity because the thermoregulation fluid covers the entire surface of heat sink.
- Vacuum system: International first-class brand includes a bipolar vane pump with a vacuum of 10-2 torr and a helium cryogenic pump with exhaust filters for the pump set.
- Can be a very good recovery of oil polltion
- The suction of the pump set is connected to the helium cryogenic pump
- Connection to the test box is through the gate valve
- A pressure gauge system displays each pressure my digital or analogue display