T4L road core drilling trailer
Our T4L has a manual lateral drill motor movement of 1000mm (Core barrel maximum diameter 200mm).
For example, the lateral movement will allow adjacent cores up to 200mm diameter to be taken, without moving the trailer.
This is a mobile self contained towable hydraulically driven diamond drilling trailer, especially suitable for taking core samples from asphalt or concrete roads.
Low weight to power ratio makes it easily maneuvered and operated by just one person.
Available in Diesel or Petrol.
Simple and safe operation using the Remote control
Explained here below.
3 Red Light system.
First red light - Soft start (only gravity fed pressure)
Second red light - 50% pressure
Third red light - 100% pressure.
Available with a single speed or a two speed hydraulic motor.
Machine can come fitted with an optional Bumper Bar Bracket
- Manual lateral drill motor movement of 1000mm
- Hydraulic operated front and rear stabiliser feet is an extra option
- Wide choice of drill motors both single and two speed for optimal performance
- 75% reduction on drilling times compared to hand fed machines
- Unique proportional hydraulic feed mechanism
- Increases life of diamond core drill bits
- Good size water tank with large diameter filler
- Trailer category O1. Maximum authorised mass, MAM = 750 kg (1,650 lb)