The T4D road core drilling trailer is a diesel-powered, self-contained, hydraulically-driven, diamond-drilling trailer, especially suitable for taking core samples from asphalt or concrete roads.
Low weight to power ratio makes it easily maneuvered and operated by just one person.
Benefits & Features
- Cores up to Ø 350 mm (13.5 in)
- Hydraulic operated front and rear stabiliser feet
- Wide choice of drill motors both single and two speed for optimal performance
- 75% reduction on drilling times compared to hand fed machines
- Unique proportional hydraulic feed mechanism
- Increases life of diamond core drill bits
- Good size water tank with large diameter filler
- Trailer category O1. Maximum authorised mass, MAM = 750 kg (1,650 lb)
- Simple and safe operation using the Remote control
- Available with a single speed or a two speed hydraulic motor
- Machine can come fitted with an optional Bumper Bar Bracket
For a quotation on the T4D road core drilling trailer, please contact Hylec Controls – exclusive distributor for Australia and New Zealand.