T1P Neptune road core drilling trailer
The T1P Neptune is a petrol/gasoline/benzine powered self contained towable hydraulically driven diamond drilling trailer, especially suitable for taking core samples from asphalt or concrete roads or for intallation of flush runway lights.
Low weight to power ratio makes it easily manovered and operated by just one person. The Neptune can also be used as a hydrualic power unit for other tools (see P.T.O. option).
Available with a single speed or a two speed hydraulic motor.
- Cores up to Ø 500 mm (20 in)
- Hydraulic operated rear stabiliser foot (optional hydraulic operated front feets)
- Wide choice of drill motors both single and two speed for optimal performance
- 75% reduction on drilling times compared to hand fed machines
- Unique proportional hydraulic feed mechanism
- Increases life of diamond core drill bits
- Big water tank with large diameter filler
- Big fuel tank for long un-interupted work
- Trailer category O2. Maximum authorised mass, MAM = 1500 kg (3,300 lb)