According to Standards: ISO 5636/5 - TAPPI T-460 - TAPPI T536 - ASTM D-726 - ASTM D-202 - APPITA/AS 1301-420 - BS 5926 - CPPA D-14 - SCAN P-19 - SCAN P-53.
The Model 4340 differs from the traditional manual densometers in several ways.
- The Model 4340 utilizes the latest mass flow and servo-regulator technology to provide a quick, accurate test that is oil-free.
- Second, pneumatic cylinders insure both a consistent clamping pressure as well as an automatic test feature; which allows the user to test a sample several times without constantly opening and closing the test area by hand.
- With the addition of an auto-drive mechanism, the user can program the number tests as well as the span they are tested over. Therefore, a sheet or strip of paper can be analyzed automatically, with output in either Gurley seconds, Sheffield, Bendsten or Bekk equivalent seconds.
- Automatic and manuel test mode
- Output units: BEKK - BENDTSEN - GURLEY - SHEFIELD.
- Choice of various volumes of air
- Automatic calculation of Medium values of Standard Desviations
- Not require use of oil
- Pneumatic operation
- RS-232 output
- Compatible with the Integral Managemennt System LYNX