Single Channel Mass Flow Leak Detector MED75
This is a compact instrument designed for the high-speed testing of medical products.
Test Technology and Operation
The mass flow transducer is connected to both the reservoir and the test part. When this circuit is filled with air and isolated from the supply, any leak results in a flow of air from the reservoir to the test part through the transducer. The transducer output provides a direct measurement of leakage.
- Leak range: 0 – 20 sccm
- Pressure range: 0 – 100 psig
- Transducer repeatability: 0.05% F.S.D.
- Transducer sensitivity: 0.05% F.S.D.
- A/D Conversion: 24 bit, 100 samples/sec.
- Timer increments: 0.01 sec.
- NIST traceable calibration to less than 5% R&R.