Servo Hydraulic Earthquake Isolator Test System
The Servo Hydraulic Earthquake Isolator test system for seismic isolation testing is designed to apply high-force dynamic loads to rubber bearings, friction pendulum-type bearings, and dampers, with forces ranging from 1,000 kN to 20,000 kN or more. The system is capable of loading specimens biaxially, with both horizontal and vertical loads applied simultaneously. It can perform tests for more than 3 cycles, with a maximum horizontal loading test speed of at least 1000 mm/s, which can be adjusted according to customer requirements within the limits set by the EN 15129 standard.
The system can also perform test procedures in accordance with EN-15129 and EN-1337 standards, and can apply linear loading, step loading, ramp loading, sinusoidal loading, triangular loading, rectangular loading, cyclic loading, and user-defined universal structure loading in both tensile and compression directions, with load and displacement control.
The Servo Hydraulic Earthquake Isolator test system can reach 100% loading capacity within 10 to 25 minutes, depending on the characteristics of the specimen in the vertical direction, and can perform a vertical 100% capacity creep test within 2 minutes. The horizontal and vertical actuators are dynamic and move synchronously, which keeps the load and pressure on the specimen constant in the vertical axis, despite the dynamic effect applied on the horizontal axis. The system is not affected by field changes or sliding motion.
- the test body frame has a rigid and screwed column structure
- controlled by the new generation EDC electronic control unit
- a remote control unit can perform test, control the speed of actuator, adjust and control movement and values are displayed in real time
- universal testing software provides real time data, test graphs and results which are observable on software
- a special chiller system and heat exchanger unit is included to keep hydraulic oil temperature normal during testing