Servo Hydraulic Compression Testing Machine
The Doli-controlled servo-hydraulic testing machine has a closed-loop system, which means it is fully automatic.
Machines are available in capacities of 1000kN, 2000kN and 3000kN. In addition, it can be produced according to various capacities that the user wants. The devices have a 4-column body structure and each column is attached to the body with 4 screws to ensure perfect calibration.
The upper part of the body is mobile and the lower part is fixed. A limit switch is integrated into the machine for safety reasons. The body has a door and a window, the machine will stop working automatically when this door is opened.
The precision servo valve is supplied by Moog (German Brand) and the Controller unit is supplied by Doli (German Brand). The controller unit supports loading rates in the range of 0.01kN/s – 30kN/s.
When the test is completed, the piston automatically returns to its prescribed position to start a new test. The controller unit has a simple and compact interface.
Software; test data, results and load-time/strain-time graphs can be displayed to the user as well as saved to the computer.
- Test System; It has a rigid, 4-column compact design.
- test body; It has a single-acting, friction-reduced piston system.
- The system consists of a hydraulic control unit with servo valve control.
- The system is suitable for performing load-controlled uniaxial pressure tests on samples with a diameter of 54 mm and a length of 110 mm.
- Load measurement and control can be made between 1% and 100% of the capacity, with class 1 or better accuracy, with loading speeds of 0.05 kN/sec and 25 kN/sec through the load cell.
- Electronic control unit; It has a data sampling rate of 1000 per second, which is convenient to control up to 7 sensors with 2 internal, 2 external and 1 RS232-485 channels.
- Loading rates between 0.05 MPa/s and 40 MPa/s can be set in the device.
- The test software is provided with the test system, and all functions of the device can be controlled via the computer with the software.
- With the software, real-time load, stress, displacement, (optional) deformation and user-defined externally definable up to 32 parameters can be displayed, data can be transferred to the graphic screen and graphic axes can be changed as desired by the user.
- The test system is produced in accordance with the TS EN 12390-4 standard.