Servo Electromechanical Universal Test Machine
An advanced electromechanical testing machine that has a variety of features to allow for high precision testing. The use of servo motors, drives, and an electronic control unit provide high efficiency and accuracy, while the lack of hydraulic oil helps reduce maintenance costs and improve environmental sustainability.
The ability to perform a wide range of tests, including tensile, compression, flexure, and cyclic tests, with varying load capacities, makes this machine suitable for a variety of industries, including food, composites, rubber, metals, biomedical, and textiles. The ability to perform load and strain controlled tests with sensitive elongation and high precision speed control is a major advantage of this system.
The use of a non-contact video extensometer with 1μm resolution allows for accurate strain control testing. The high data transfer rate of the control unit, as well as the remote control device, make it easy to perform tests and manage data.
Overall, this electro-mechanical testing machine is a versatile and high-performance solution for a wide range of testing applications.
- BESMAK BMT-E series UTM Meets or exceeds requirements of all national and international standards, namely ISO, ASTM, BS, DIN, EN, and AFNOR
- Convenient working height and ergonomic controls improve operator productivity and comfort
- Thousands of accessories to meet test requirements in almost any application or industry: biomedical, automotive, electronics, plastics, metals, composites, elastomers, aerospace, textiles, andmany more
- Remote control unit with Live Display, Soft keys and Specimen Protect for enhanced usability and productivity
- High precision load measurement with sensitive load cell class 0.5
- Load Cells can be replaced according to different load ranges to make much more accurate and sensitive measurements
- Load measurement resolution is 24 bit
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic/Mechanical Grips
- Clip on Extensometer, Semi-Automatic Long travel Extensometer, Fully Automatic Extensometer, Video type Extensometer,
- Deflectometers, Compresometers
- Special Testing Fixtures
- Fastener Fixtures
- Custom Made Fixtures for special applications