Re-Manufactured, Benchmark Aftermarket and Repairs
We stock an extensive inventory of re-manufactured and new aftermarket Schenck Pegasus servo valves. Many units are in stock and available for immediate delivery. All units are fully tested in our environmentally controlled lab that is equipped with test stands built specifically for servo & proportional valves and calibrated with NIST standards.
Servo valve units we commonly stock in remain or aftermarket are:
15, 120, 121, 122, 130, 131, 132, 133, 140, 141, 142, 160, 161, 162, 163, 180, 1280, 1282, 20A, 20B
Unparalleled Inventory & Quality
- All servo and rebuilt proportional valves tested in labs prior to shipment
- Over 1,000 servo units in stock
- 500-plus inventory of proportional valves
- Rebuilt servo units shipped from stock usually the same day
- Labs capable of 1.0 mA to 999.0 mA signal commands, maximum pressure of 6,000 psi, and flow range of .09 gpm (+/-.01) to 120.0gpm (+/-.05)
- Rebuilt proportional valve units shipped from stock the same day
- Factory authorized and trained technicians
- Final test reports furnished with all valves
- Flow plots using friction-less cylinders
- Standard turnaround of 2-3 days
- Free repair evaluations completed in 24 hours
FREE Repair Evaluations & Quotes
Whether we have your unit in stock or not, repair is always an option. In fact, it may be your BEST option for obsolete and hard to find servo & proportional valves. Letting us repair your valve can also be drastically cheaper than replacing it, especially if parts are hard to come by. Not to mention, we have a very quick turnaround on servo & proportional valve repairs.
Contact us if you’re interested in or in need of a repair on your Schenck Pegasus servo valve.