Salt Spray Corrosion Testing Chamber Equipment to detect corrosion and simulate the destruction of marine climate caused by salt spray.
- Local temperature and humidity inside and outside the box are used for high-corrosive salt spray, copper acetate, and other test specifications.
- It uses the A-level German imported PVC material.
- According to JIS, ASTM, CNS, GB standard parameter setting operation.
- GB / T2423.17-2008 salt spray test method
- GB / T 2423.18-2000 "basic procedures for electric and electronic products Test Ka"
- GB / T10125-1997 Corrosion tests in artificial atmospheres - salt spray test _
- GB / T10587-2006 salt spray test chamber technical conditions
- GB10593.2-1990 electric and electronic products environmental parameters measurements
- GB / T1765-1979 Determination of resistance to humidity, salt spray, weather resistance (artificial acceleration) of the film prepared test