R-10 Series Rotary Actuators
R-10 series are heavy-duty, robust, fatigue rated rotary actuators that meet the requirements for many product testing applications in the automotive industry including coupling, damper, driveshaft axle and material testing.
The R-10 series rotary actuators were designed for fatigue testing wherever high torque output with restricted rotational travel is required. The R-10 series has total rotational travel of 100 degrees (+/- 50 degrees). One primary feature of the R-10 series is that they incorporate hydrostatic bearings, which eliminate mechanical wear caused by side or thrust loads – thus ensuring longer life.
- Dynamic Torque Output from 5,000 to 200,000 lb-in (564 – 22,596 N-m)
- Heavy duty – fatigue rated
- Zero backlash due to locking taper
- Hydrostatic bearings eliminate mechanical wear and ensure longer life.
- Rotational travel 100 degrees (+/- 50 degrees)
- Integrated RVDT
- Automotive damper testing
- Automotive FEAD testing
- Automotive component test of axles, driveshafts & couplings
- All rotational or torque with limited displacement testing requirements
- Materials fatigue testing