For the mechanical disintegration of cellulose pulp suspension.
A pulp sample is said to be disintegrated when it has been subjected to mechanical treatment in water so that interlaced fibers, which were free in the pulp stock, are gain separated from one another without appreciably changing their structural properties.
The pulp sample is introduced into the glass and add two quarts of water. Placed in the base of the Disintegrator firmly against the stops and closes the upper head.
You select the desired number of revolutions (in case they are different from the previous test) and begins the decay phase. When the digital counter reaches the preset speed the Disintegrator will stop. Once the sample disintegrated pulp may be continued with the process of refining in PFI or Valley type equipment..., and finally being able to produce sheets of paper in a standard sheet forming manual or type "Rapid Köthen" once obtained paper sheets can perform various tests or measurements to assess the physical properties, surface, optical.
This Disintegrator allows the mechanical treatment of pulp in water, so that the interlocking fibers that were free on the sheet of pulp are again separated from each other, without appreciable changes in their structural properties.
- Compact and robust
- Protected electronic elements and located on the top of equipment
- Pre-selection of revolutions by digital display
- Security Mechanism with additional stop button
- Head tilting and easy to clean
- High performance motor
- Pot of stainless steel
- Digital display
- Easy to use and very ergonomic
- Disintegrator Vessel: Stainless Steel
- Capacity Vessel: 2 Litres
- Power supply (380V 3-phase 50 Hz) or (230V 3-phase 60 Hz) + GND Motor revolutions 2.975 ± 25 r.p.m.
- Dimensions: 350 x 550 x 500 mm (W x D x H)
- Net Weight: 35 Kg
- Box for transport: 550 x 750 x 750 mm (W x D x H)
- Gross Weight: 60 Kg