Pressure Change Leak Test Instrument M1045-20y
This unit is a Pressure change leak testing instrument with compact construction, programmable pressure regulator, and high (24-bit) resolution instrumentation accommodating a wide range of part volumes.
The leak test pressure transducer is connected to the test part. When this circuit is filled with air and isolated from the supply, any leak results in a pressure change relative to atmospheric pressure. The leak test transducer output provides a measurement of the pressure change proportional to the leak rate.
Test Technology and Operation
- Programmable pressure range: 0 – 150 psig
- Transducer repeatability: 0.05% F.S.D.
- Transducer sensitivity: < 10-5 psi (STD)
- A/D Conversion: 24 bit, 100 conversions/second
- Timer increments: 0.01 sec.
- Touch-screen control panel, dual USB ports, Ethernet connectivity, and embedded Web page
- NIST traceable calibration to less than 5% R&R
- Up to 99 different test programs may be selected
- The leak detector can function as a stand-alone instrument or easily interface with a PLC or PC
- Leading-edge Data Storage, Statistics and Communications