Multi Channel Leak Detector Testing Instrument M1075-94y
This is a compact instrument designed for independently testing up to four small volume parts. Two, three, or four independent circuits each with its own test transducer are available.
Multiple pressure and/or mass flow transducers are connected to the test parts. A leak results in a pressure change and/or a flow measurement when each test circuit is filled with air and isolated from the supply.
Test Technology and Operation
- Each channel can be configured as a pressure decay, mass flow leak test circuit, or a flow/blockage test circuit.
- Multi-Channels: Up to (4) independent channels
- Configurations: Pressure Decay, Mass Flow, or Flow
- Pressure Range: 0 – 100 psig (standard) per channel
- Flow Range: 0 – 20 sccm (standard) per channel
- Transducer repeatability: 0.05% F.S.D.
- Transducer sensitivity: < 10-5 psi (STD)
- A/D Conversion: 24 bit, 100 conversions/second
- Timer increments: 0.01 sec.