The Marui Hi-Kenma Tsuru-Tsuru is the entry point model of the Marui End Cylinder Grinding Machines.
Includes a single station carriage with the patented spring load clamp system which is manual driven by way of a spindle with machine wheel
The Grinding Disk is vee belt driven by a single phase closed case electric motor with sideway path produced by a pendulum movement developed with a crank arm.
- The disk speed is fixed at 850 RPM and feed-rate is dependent on the strength of the specimen and operators’ intervention.
- The Machine is also piped with a water flushing system to clear grind from the Grinding Disk and reduce heat and wear of the diamond bits.
- Water plumbed to the inlet port of the machine should be filtered to 5 micron to prevent build up in the piping.
- A double pole switch fitted in a waterproof housing provide ON/OFF function of the Grinding Machine
- Castors are fitted to the base to provide easy movement of the machine.