Magnum hydraulic hand held core drill range with Simplex stand-on drill stand
Our Magnum hydraulic hand held core drill range provide unrivalled power for both wet & dry drilling applications. Despite their power there is little or no kick or snatch due to the in-built pressure / torque limiting valve.
Limited to a maxium hydraulic flow of 20ltr / min and 150 Bar. The Magnum comes with a heavy duty metal case, Magnum side handle and a drill drive adaptor (1.1/4.IN.UNC-M to 1/2.IN.BSP-M)
We sold our first Magnum in 1990 and the basic design has not really changed to this day.
Proudly designed, developed and manufactured here at Xcalibre Coventry, England.
- Four sizes of unit available, each with different rotary speeds.
- Hose connection to drill motor is positioned on the top of the Magnum out of the way of the operator.
- Robust construction with no fragile electrical components making the Magnum range very low maintenance.
- Low noise and high performance with increased diamond core bit life.
- Hydraulic operation allows the unit to be used in underwater applications.
- Quiet and spark free operation makes the Magnum ideal for use in hazardous environments, like petrol stations.
- Little or no kick or snatch due to the in-built pressure / torque limiting valve.
- Standard 60mm collar for use with many different types of drill stands. Like our DS140 or our Simplex stand on drill stands.
- Compatible with our Magnum drill chuck adaptor for drilling applications.
- Can be used on machines with a power take off facility.
- Safe and powerful.
- Hand/Arm Vibration: When free running only 0.6m/sec r.m.s.
- Our Magnums are CE Registered.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Coventry, England.
Magnum 5+ 600 rpm
Magnum 10+ 1000 rpm
Magnum 15+ 1500 rpm
Magnum 24+ 2400 rpm
- Hydraulic flow max - 20 l/min
- Recommended hydraulic pressure - 70 - 92 bar
- Oil working temperature - 25 - 80°C
- Max. back pressure in return line - 14 bar
- Max. power output - 3.6 kw
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 420 x 90 x 200 mm
- Mag 5+ drill bit diameter (Asphalt) - 127 - 202 mm
- Mag 5+ drill bit diameter (Concrete) - 70 - 162 mm
- Mag 10+ drill bit diameter (Asphalt) - 90 - 127 mm
- Mag 10+ drill bit diameter (Concrete) - 40 - 70 mm
- Mag 15+ drill bit diameter (Asphalt) - 45 - 90 mm
- Mag 15+ drill bit diameter (Concrete)- 25 - 50 mm
- Mag 24+ drill bit diameter (Asphalt)- 14 - 45 mm
- Mag 24+ drill bit diameter (Concrete)- 12 - 25 mm
- Weight - 8 kg