The new transducers of the PCDSR III series for measuring displacement or level are rugged, accurate, without any mechanical wear among the parts, resistant to blows and vibrations and equipped with protection against hostile environments. It is possible to measure linear displacements, using a magnetic ring cursor, or fluid level, by means of a magnetic float.
- Length of measuring probes from 100 to 3,000 mm
- Analog outputs 0-10 V, 4-20 mA and 0-20 mA
- Digital output: RS485 with Modbus and CANopen protocol
- The level transducers of the PCR III series are rugged
- Without mechanical wear between the measuring probe and the float
- They are resistant to shock and vibrations and are equipped with protection against hostile environments