M053 Testing machine for pull off test and bond strength
Equipment developed for measurement of mechanical strength of the adherence of adhesive.
- Capacity 15 kN (3372 lbf)
EN 1015-12, EN 1348, EN 1364, EN 1542, EN 12004, EN 12618-2, EN 13279, ASTM D 7234, ASTM D 4541, ISO 4624, ETAG 004-EOAT GUIDE 2011
Use for fully Automatic tensile tests with constant load rate. The pull off test and bond strength tester is used for the measurement of adhesion of adhesives, mortar and epoxy pastes, especially for the building sector, but also to other sectors of the coating spray.
The apparatus consists of an alloy body for maximum maneuverability. The miniature load cell guarantees a high reliability of measurement results. The complete management of the tests is performed through the indicator UDI24PRO Digital 24-bit microprocessor with color LCD TOUCHSCREEN with 240 x 128 pixels.
- Set specimen type with automatic calculation sample area
- Setting the desired load rate (N/s; Mpa/s; mm/min) and relative tolerance +/-%
- Possibility to create various test methods
- Automatic calculation of maximum force (kN) and Strenght (Mpa)
- Automatic return at the end of each test 3-5 seconds
- Automatic saving of results in internal memory, at the end of each test