INTERNAL BOND TESTER model IBT. The method to determine of the internal bond strength of single and multi-ply paper and paperboard by dynamics delaminating Scott Bond method according TAPPI T569 om-09.
- Sample preparation integrated for 5 samples simultaneous (bonding, pressing, cutting)
- Processor controlled clamping pressure and press time
- 4 measuring ranges approx. 52,5 J/m2 to 2100 J/m2 (Scott bond low and high included)
- Statistic function (AVG – average value, DEV – standard deviation)
- Selective indication of measurements in: J/m2, ft-lb/sq.in. or mJ/sq.in.
- Monitoring of the climatic conditions
- Output of measuring data and parameters to PC
- Self calibrating
- Automatic pendulum test according to DIN 51 222
- Digital reading
- Includes Cable and Test Software