AML/IE series of industrial LVDT displacement transducers are available with measuring ranges from ±0.5mm (0-1mm) up to ±500mm (0-1000mm).
Constructed from stainless steel, the AML/IE LVDTs are sealed to IP65 as standard with the option of IP68 (submersible), making them ideally suited for a multitude of harsh and demanding applications where environmental conditions are humid, wet, dusty or dirty.
The basic AML/IE industrial LVDT displacement transducers have an AC mV/V output as standard, with a range of DC voltage signal output options also offered including 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc and ±2.5Vdc, as well as a 3-wire 4-20mA current output.
- Stroke Ranges: ±0.5mm to ±500mm
- AC mV/V or DC Voltage / Current Output
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Core + Extension, Spring-Loaded & Rod-End Bearing Versions
- Optional IP68 Submersible &
- High-Temperature Versions 200°C and 150°C