HS728M Hydraulic High Pressure Comparison Pump is generated pressure up to 1000bar to calibrate high pressure instruments against a standard gauge. It is fitted with hand pump which could quickly pressurise to the whole system.
The lead screw adjusts the exact pressure values in the process. It widely calibrates pressure gauges in the laboratory.
- Generated pressure range:(0~1000)bar
- Working media: 25#Transformer oil
- Adjust resolution: 10mbar
- Material: Body: Stainless Steel/Aluminium
- Output interface connection: M20×1.5 Female X3PCS
- Weight: 23kg
- Dimensions: 570L×490W×195H (mm)
- Package: Plywood case
HS728 provides pressure measurement for calibrating pressure (differential pressure) transmitter, precision pressure gauge, general pressure gauge and other pressure instruments. It can be extensively used in power, chemical, petrol, metallurgy, metering, military industry, etc