Force Sensing Bolts and Studs are another unique strain gage transducer developed by Strainsert. They utilize the internal strain gage process perfected by Strainsert during the last 45 years and used so successfully in Strainsert Load Pins and Flat Load Cells®.
- Measurement of preload induced in fasteners
- Uniform fastener tightening in a bolt pattern
- Use of fasterners as load link transducers
- Accurate tightening within 1% of load typically
- Overload detection in bolted machinery
- Quarter; and full bridge configurations
The Force Sensing Bolts offer precision force measurement in many configurations including; hex head, 12- point, or many other types of custom/unique bolts designs used in Aerospace, Automotive, and Military research, testing, and control applications.
- Standard Hex Head Cap Screws (steel alloy), SXS series
- Standard 12-point Cap Screws (steel alloy), SDH series
- Standard Hex Head Cap Screws (aluminium alloy), SXA series
- Standard internally gaged studs (steel alloy), ST series
- Custom force sensing bolts and studs