Flow Leak Detector Testing Instrument M1075-13y
This compact instrument is designed for flow testing of parts and has proven fast response times.
Test Technology and Operation
The Test pressure and flow transducer status are monitored during each test cycle to ensure correct operation of all components of the test circuit.
- Pressure Range: 0 – 60 psig (standard)
- Pressure Transducer Full Scale: 0 – 100 psig (standard)
- Flow Transducer Range: 0 – 2 slpm (standard)
- Transducer repeatability: 0.05% F.S.D.
- A/D Conversion: 14 bit, 100 conversions/sec.
- Touch-screen control panel, dual USB ports, Ethernet connectivity, and an embedded Web page.
- NIST traceable calibration to less than 5% R&R.
- Up to 99 different test programs may be selected.
- The leak detector can function as a stand-alone instrument or easily interface with a PLC or PC.
- Leading-edge Data Storage, Statistics and Communications