Servo Electromechanical Universal Glass Testing Machine
BMT-E series 20kN
The BMT-E Series Servo Electromechanical Glass Testing Device is a highly efficient and precise testing system that is designed with a rigid frame in wall type construction. It is equipped with a highly precise and efficient AC servo motor and gapless electromechanical drive system, and a BESMAK electronic control unit. The system is electromechanical motor driven and software controlled via computer, making it easy to use and functional.
This testing device can perform a range of testing applications, including tensile, compression, and bending tests with high precision and stability. It can be used in a variety of industries, including automotive, defense and aerospace, medical, iron and steel, building materials, and more. The system is designed to meet the basic universal physical testing needs of many sectors and offers extensive testing flexibility for users to meet changing requirements.
The BMT-E Series Servo Electromechanical Glass Testing Device is designed to meet the requirements of all national and international standards, including ISO, ASTM, BS, DIN, EN, and AFNOR. It also features a comfortable working height and ergonomic control structure that increases user productivity and comfort. The electronic control unit has more than one emergency stop I/O configuration and is suitable for connecting many emergency stop buttons, ensuring that the operator can intervene quickly in case of emergencies.
This testing device offers thousands of accessories that meet the testing requirements of any application or industry, including biomedical, automotive, electronics, plastic, glass, metal, composite, elastomer, aerospace, textile, and many more. It also features real-time data display, a multi-functional smart keypad, and sample protection infrastructure and smart control console (optional) for enhanced use and productivity.
In summary, the BMT-E Series Servo Electromechanical Glass Testing Device is a highly efficient, precise, and versatile testing system that can be used in a variety of industries and applications. Its advanced features and flexible design make it easy to use and suitable for meeting changing testing requirements.
- - TS EN 1279-4 - Filling machine control glazing (linear incremental)
- - TS EN 1279-6 - Glass pull (constant load)
- - TS EN 1279-6; Lath pulling
- - EN 1288 - can perform 4-point compression-bending test with the support of the relevant appartus
- Universal, high-precision load cells are use for perfect measurement and control
- Controlled by the new generation 'SEMATRON' electronic control unit
- Universal testing software provide realtime data, test graphs and results can be observed on software
- A 3-point and 4-point bending test accessory
- A C type tensile jaw with a capacity of 2 kN