Electrodynamic Shakers can test products from the smallest medical device to the largest TV screen or Aerospace component.
Hylec's Electrodynamic Series shakers are cost effective solutions for product testing and stress screening of small components such as electronic sub-assemblies, automotive components, connectors and portable music devices.
A full range of shakers from 1kgF to 35,000kgF and a range of high efficiency amplifiers from 1kW to 300kW are available. These amplifiers can also be used to modernise older style shaker systems.
Hylec Controls electro dynamic shakers can test products from the smallest medical device to the largest TV screen or aerospace component.
Also on offer:
- a full range of slip tables
- head expanders
- a recently introduced range of multi axis shaker systems
- shock test systems
Hylec environmental chambers can be used with their electro dynamic shakers for testing with vibration, temperature and humidity.
Appropriate vibration controllers can be offered to enable these shakers to perform all current modes of vibration testing.
- MPA406-LS232A: 4,400 lbf (2,000 kgf)
- MPA409-LS437A: 8,800 lbf (4,000 kgf)
- MPA712-LS544A: 11,000 lbf (5,000 kgf)
- MPA714-LS748A: 15,400 lbf (7,000 kgf)
- IPA60H-LS232A: 4,400 lbf (2,000 kgf)
- IPA60H-LS437A: 8,800 lbf (4,000 kgf)
- IPA60H-LS544A: 11,000 lbf (5,000 kgf)
- IPA120H-LS748A: 15,400 lbf (7,000 kgf)