Double Capacity Pressure Testing Machine
Pressure testing for building materials allows us to judge the behavior of materials under heavy loads. The sample is placed under pressure, and the deformations it has undergone under various loads are recorded. There are two body options as 4-column type and wall type.
- Test System; It has a rigid, 4-column compact design.
- test body; It has a single-acting, friction-reduced piston system.
- The system consists of a hydraulic control unit with servo valve control.
- The system is suitable for performing load-controlled uniaxial pressure tests on samples with a diameter of 54 mm and a length of 110 mm.
- Load measurement and control can be made between 1% and 100% of the capacity, with class 1 or better accuracy, with loading speeds of 0.005 kN/sec and 50 kN/sec through the load cell.
- Electronic control unit; It has a data sampling rate of 1000 per second, which is convenient to control up to 7 sensors with 2 internal, 2 external and 1 RS232-485 channels.
- Loading rates between 0.05 MPa/s and 40 MPa/s can be set in the device.
- The test software is provided with the test system, and all functions of the device can be controlled via the computer with the software.
- With the software, real-time load, stress, displacement, (optional) deformation and user-defined externally definable up to 32 parameters can be displayed, data can be transferred to the graphic screen and graphic axes can be changed as desired by the user.
- The test system is produced in accordance with the TS EN 12390-4 standard.