Digital Strain Gage Modules (DCell) are compact, high-performance strain gage digital signal conditioner modules.
They are aimed at applications which require high measurement accuracy, resolution, and stability.
The internal signal conditioner reduces interference in noisy environments and allows for longer cable runs while maintaining pin ruggedness and durability.
The module and sensor can be powered by a typical DC power supply and communicates using standard or custom bus communications and protocols.
Outputs include RS-485 and CAN. Available protocols include ASCII, CAN, and Modbus.
The modules are mounted inside of the Strainsert sensor body in either a single bridge, dual bridge, or bi-axial configuration.
Software tools are included for quick and convenient interfacing with device configuration, calibration, datalogging, and recording. A standard Windows DLL is provided for creating custom applications.
- Converts Bridge sensor output into 4 to 20 mA current loop.
- Eliminates the need for external signal conditioner and interconnections.
- Miniature package that fits into sensor body
- Output to digital signal
- Ideal for single or multiple sensor systems.
- Up to 500 readings/second.
- Software tools included.
- Industrial Weighing