The potential of sustainable waste management with our Intelligent Compost Degradation Tester GBDA-120 cutting-edge equipment reflects our company's years of dedicated research and development, incorporating advanced biodegradation testing technology and practical application experiences. Compliant with industry standards such as GB/T19277.1 and ISO14855-1, our tester automates the detection of carbon dioxide released during biodegradation, providing accurate measurements of the biodegradation percentage for degradable materials.
Test Principle During the test, a mixture of the test material and inoculum is placed in the reaction vessel. Under aerobic composting conditions, microorganisms break down the organic compounds in the test materials into carbon dioxide (CO2), water (H2O), mineralised inorganic salts, and new substances. The emitted carbon dioxide is precisely measured using a continuous infrared analysis sensor, allowing for the determination of the final biodegradability of the test material.
Standards GB/T19277.1, ISO14855-1, ASTM D 5338, ASTM D 6400, JIS K 6953 GB22047, ISO 17556-2012
- Temperature Control Range: Room Temperature ~80℃
- Flow Control Range: 0.01~1 L/min
- Carbon Dioxide Detection Range: 0~10000ppm
- Oxygen Detection Range: 0~25%
- Test Chambers: 12 chambers
- Dimensions: 2600 mm810 mm1930 mm
- Power: 3000W
- Power Supply: AC 220V，50Hz
- Precise control of experimental conditions
- Technological advancement with intelligent air tightness monitoring
- Real-time display of carbon dioxide quality curve and biodegradation rate curve
- Result validity analysis with a judgment module
- Personalised customisation options
- Laboratory Intelligent IoT Platform for network digital management
Application Ideal for testing various materials, including but not limited to:
- Supermarket shopping bags
- Disposable food containers
- Garbage bags
- Express packaging bags
- Agricultural mulch film
Choose our GBDA-120 for reliable, efficient and environmentally conscious compost degradation testing. Experience the future of sustainable waste management technology!