Charpy test and IZOD – PIB Series Impact charpy tester
Our pendulum makes use of the most advanced technology, together with the highest quality and our extensive know-how to suit all national and international standards. They can be used to conduct impact test according to Charpy and Izod, as well as impact tensile test.
- Pendulum designed for Charpy and IZOD impact testing execution.
- Pendulum rising procedure motorised, digital control and configuration system by means of full color touch screen interface and USB connection to PC.
- Designed to cover with the most demanding international standards for impact testing: ASTM E23, ISO 148, EN 10045-1, DIN 50115, ISO/R 84-1959
- Interchangeable impact energies: 150 Joules, 300 Joules, 450 Joules y 750 Joules.
- Full robotisation of impact test procedure available.
- Devices for cryogenic test sample preparation.
- Instrumented version on demand, for determination of absorbed energy by means of striker deformation dynamic measurement.
|Impact Energy (max.)||300 Julios||450 Julios||750 Julios|
|Hammer weight||20,4 kg||30,3 kg||50,5 kg|
|Pendulum length||770 mm||770 mm||770 mm|
|Hammer speed (max.)||5,42 m/s||5,42 m/s||5,42 m/s|
|Angle measurement||Digital encoder||Digital encoder||Digital encoder|
|Energy resolution||0,01 J||0,01 J||0,01 J|
|Dimmensions||2150 x 600 x 920 mm||2150 x 600 x 920 mm||2150 x 600 x 920 mm|
|Approx. weight||750 kg||900 kg||1200 kg|
|Electric supply||3x380 V + N + T / 50-60 Hz||3x380 V + N + T / 50-60 Hz||3x380 V + N + T / 50-60 Hz|
|Power consumption||500 W||500 W||500 W|