Automatic Marshall compactor is used to produce Marshall samples from hot mix asphalt. The machine offers a rotating die mechanism and a curved-foot hammer that produces a kneading action when test cells are produced. The automatic counter of the testing machine allows the operator to hold the desired number of blows and shut down the machine when the desired number is reached. The unit includes a BS EN 598 safety standard compression pedestal to produce 12697 -30. The action mechanism, weighing 4.53 kg, allows free fall and access to a desired height of up to 457 mm. The unit is fully compatible with the changes in the standards. The die set must be ordered separately.
- The machine's automatic counter allows the operator to preset the number of blows and can stop the machine when the process is complete.
- The unit has 12697 -30 pressure panel manufactured in accordance with BS EN 598 safety standards.
- This block is protected by 30 mm2 x 25 mm laminated board and a thick metal layer.
- Movement mechanism is 4.53kg, and the desired height for free fall is 457mm.
- The unit is fully compliant for changes within the standards.
- Product Code : BAS-504
- Weight : 185 kg
- Dimensions : 1880 x 535 x 535 mm
- Power : 220 V 50 Hz