Athletic Environmental Chamber
The Athletic Environmental Chamber is specifically design for athletic training which request the CO2 , O2 control inside the environmental chamber. It is suitable for sports and science investigation.
The chamber can stimulate different kinds of weather for athletic to do the training & exercise inside, with temperature range from -20 to 50C and humidity from 20 to 50%RH.
It also has the feature of being able to simulate low oxygen levels such as those found at altitude. This is achieved by introducing a measured quantity of nitrogen into the atmosphere, which lowers the percentage of oxygen present.
- Temperature range(-20℃ to 50℃) , control accuracy (±0.5℃）,Uniformity:（±3℃）
- Humidity range(20% to 50%), control accuracy(±0.5℃）,Uniformity:(±3℃）
- Oxygen range:(Altitude0-7000m), control accuracy(（±100m）, Uniformity（±200m）
- CO2 range: control the range<2000ppm
- Wind system control range: (0-15m/s Adjustable)
- Solar illuminance range:（200-800W/m2）