Water Vapor Transmission Rate Test System C301B
Our Water Vapor Transmission Rate Test System is designed and manufactured based on infrared sensor method and conforms to the requirements of ASTM F1249 and ISO 15106-2. This instrument can be used to measure the water vapor transmission rate of barrier materials with high and medium moisture barrier properties with a wide testing range and high testing efficiency. C301B is applicable to determination of water vapor permeability of plastic films, sheeting, paper, packages and other relative packaging materials in food, pharmaceutical, medical apparatus, consumer goods, photovoltaic and electronic industries, etc.
- Equipped with Labthink patented infrared sensor, conforming to ASTM F1249, non-consumable type with ultra-long service life.
- Support temperature control to satisfy tests under different conditions
- Built-in high-quality stainless steel test cell with better sealing performance
- Imported manual isolation valve and flow regulator are adopted for better sealing performance and lower failure rate
- Industrial computer appearance design, small size and fast cooling
- Reference film is provided for quick calibration
- The system adopts single-chip microcomputer control and can run independently
- The test report can be exported in common formats such as EXCEL and PDF
- Support micro printer, automatically print test data (optional)
- Equipped with RS232 data interface, which can be connected to computer software for curve analysis, data storage, report printing, etc. (optional)
The pre-conditioned specimen is clamped in the test cell, nitrogen with stable relative humidity flows on one side of the specimen while a stream of dry nitrogen flows on the other side. Due to the humidity difference, water vapor permeates through the specimen from the high humidity side into the low humidity side, and is carried to the infrared sensor by the dry nitrogen flow. By analysing the electrical signals generated by the water vapor, the sensor calculates the water vapor concentration and the water vapor transmission rate.
ASTM F1249、ISO 15106-2、GB/T 26253、JIS K7129、YBB00092003-2015
Films: Water vapor transmission rate test of various plastic films, paper-plastic composite films, coextruded films, aluminized films, aluminum foils, aluminum foil composite films, glass fiber aluminum foil composite films and many others
Sheets: Water vapor transmission rate test of PP, PVC and PVDC sheets, metal foils, rubber pads, silicon wafers and other sheet materials