Universal Auto Tensile Tester XLW (PC)
Our Auto tensile Tester is professionally applicable to the determination of force properties of various flexible packaging materials, with high precision (0.5% of full scale) and multiple test ranges. The instrument is designed with 7 independent test modes and could perform tests at seven different test speeds to meet various test conditions. Intelligent software facilitates to operate the instrument and provides data analysis and comparison functions.
- 0.5% of full scale effectively ensures accurate test results
- 7 independent test modes are available, including tensile strength, peeling force, tearing force and other force properties of flexible packages
- 1000mm extra-long stroke satisfies the test needs of various materials with extreme elongation rate
- Different test range of load cells and 7distinct test speeds to meet different test requirements
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer with menu interface, PVC operation panel and large LCD display
- Intelligent designs of over-travel protection, overload protect, automatic position reset and power failure memory for safe test operation
- Professional operating software support statistical analysis of group specimens, superposition analysis of test curves and historical data comparison functions
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform management of test results and test reports
The pre-conditioned specimen is mounted between two grips, which move in relative direction during the test. The changes of force and displacement are separately recorded by the load cell fixed on the driven grip and embedded displacement transducer. The tensile strength, tear strength and elongation rate can be obtained by further calculation.
This instrument conforms to various national and international standards as follows:
ISO 37, GB 8808, GB/T 1040.1-2006, GB/T 1040.2-2006, GB/T 1040.3-2006, GB/T 1040.4-2006, GB/T 1040.5-2008, GB/T4850-2002, GB/T12914-2008, GB/T 17200, GB/T 16578.1-2008, GB/T 7122, GB/T 2790, GB/T 2791, GB/T 2792, GB/T 17590, ASTM E4, ASTM D882, ASTM D1938, ASTM D3330, ASTM F88, ASTM F904, JIS P8113, QB/T 2358, QB/T 1130
This instrument is equipped with more than 100 grips for tests of more than 1000 materials. And customization is also available for special materials tests.