The Tensor 18kN™ 6 DoF vibration test system expands on the design of the smaller and more compact Tensor 900. The system is designed to be over-determined – utilizing proprietary oil-cooled ED shakers for excitation out to 2,000 Hz.
However, the larger design incorporates twelve individual 900 lbf RMS shakers to drive a 30-inch square table. With four shakers in each axis, this system produces 3,600 lbf RMS per axis, and has a bare table moving mass of nominally 430 lbm.
The Tensor 18kN™ represents cutting edge technology in multi-axis testing and incorporates an integrated, air-isolated and highly damped reaction mass capable of 12g peak sine (bare table) and 9g RMS (bare table) random acceleration.
- 5-2000Hz frequency Band
- 4800 lb-f (21.4kN Sine) All Axis
- Oil Cooled Custom ED Shakers
- Hydrostatic Bearings Throughout
- 30 inch (750mm) Mounting Table
- Power Amplifier Set (120 kVA total)
- Highly Damped Reaction Mass
- Hydraulic Power Supply
- Sensitive Electronics Testing
- Avionics Validation
- Communication Equipment Testing
- PCB Testing