Oxygen Transmission Rate Test System C206H
Our Oxygen Transmission Rate Test System is designed and manufactured based on the coulometric sensor method and conforms to ASTM D3985. This instrument can be used to measure the oxygen transmission rate of barrier materials with high and medium barrier properties with high accuracy and high efficiency. C206H is applicable to the determination of oxygen permeability of plastic films, sheeting, paper, and other packaging materials used in food, pharmaceutical, medical apparatus, consumer products, photovoltaic and electronic industries, etc.
- Equipped with Labthink latest technology ppb-level coulometric sensor features a wider test range.
- Designed conforming to ASTM D3985, intrinsic standard and no calibration is required.
- Ultra-long service life which three times that of traditional oxygen coulometric sensor.
- Embedded with over-range warning and automatic protection function.
- Brand new dome design test chamber and 360° air circulation constant temperature technology ensures better temperature stability.
- The test chamber is equipped with a high-precision humidity sensor to monitor and record humidity changes in real time.
- The control of air flow, temperature and relative humidity is automated to realize higher accuracy.
- Six independent test cells with a standard area of 50cm2, three times the number of test cells in traditional oxygen permeability testing instruments.
- Six specimens can be tested simultaneously under the same testing condition, delivering independent test result.
- Within the same time duration, the number of tested specimens is increased from 2 to 6.
- Automatic specimen clamping saves time and effort. The clamping force is consistent, resulting in better air tightness.
- 12’’ touch-screen tablet powered by WindowsTM 10 operating system makes the operation simpler and more convenient.
- Automatic test mode requires only inputting temperature and humidity, one click start, the test is fully automated
- Intelligent test chamber hood automatically opens and closes with sound and light alert.
Safe and reliable
- System security -- Built-in Labthink's unique high-end industrial computer prevents system failures caused by computer viruses, ensures operational reliability and data storage security.
- Operation safety-- Equipped with intelligent optics sensors which give sound and light alert to ensure safe operation.
- Performance reliability—the instrument adopts components of global renowned brands, to ensure stable and reliable performance.
- The width of the instrument is only 1/3 of the traditional six-cell instrument, saving space for a laboratory.
- Professional test mode provides flexible and diverse control options to meet various needs of scientific research.
- The system provides oxygen transmission rate curve, oxygen transmission coefficient curve, temperature curve, and humidity curve.
- Ultra-wide test range to meet the barrier test of various materials (customize).
- Ultra-wide temperature range to meet the barrier test under different extreme temperatures (optional).
- The gas purifier independently developed by Labthink can remove trace oxygen in nitrogen and provide oxygen-free carrier gas (optional).
The pre-conditioned specimen is clamped in the test cell, oxygen or air flows on one side of the specimen while a stream of high purity nitrogen flows on the other side. Oxygen molecules permeate through the specimen into the nitrogen side and are carried to the coulometric sensor. The sensor analyzes the oxygen concentration and calculates the oxygen transmission rate and other factors.
ASTM D3985、ASTM F1307、GB/T 19789、GB/T 31354、DIN 53380-3、JIS K7126-2-B、YBB 00082003-2015