Oxygen Transmission Rate Test System C201B
Our Oxygen Transmission Rate Test System is designed and manufactured based on the coulometric sensor method and conforms to ASTM D3985. This instrument can be used to measure the oxygen transmission rate of barrier materials with high and medium barrier properties with high accuracy and high efficiency. C201B is applicable to the determination of oxygen permeability of plastic films, sheeting, paper, and other packaging materials used in food, pharmaceutical, medical apparatus, consumer products, photovoltaic and electronic industries, etc.
- Equipped with Labthink self-developed coulometric sensor conforming to ASTM D3985, intrinsic standard and no calibration is required
- Support temperature control to satisfy tests under different conditions (optional)
- Built-in high-quality stainless steel test cell with better sealing performance
- Imported manual isolation valve and flow regulator are adopted for better sealing performance and lower failure rate
- Industrial computer appearance design, small size and fast cooling
- Reference film is provided for quick calibration
- The system adopts single-chip microcomputer control and can run independently
- The test report can be exported in common formats such as EXCEL and PDF
- Support micro printer, automatically print test data (optional)
- Equipped with RS232 data interface, which can be connected to computer software for curve analysis, data storage, report printing, etc. (optional)
- The gas purifier independently developed by Labthink can remove trace oxygen in nitrogen and provide oxygen-free carrier gas (optional).
The pre-conditioned specimen is clamped in the test cell, oxygen or air flows on one side of the specimen while a stream of high purity nitrogen flows on the other side. Oxygen molecules permeate through the specimen into the nitrogen side and are carried to the coulometric sensor. The sensor analyzes the oxygen concentration and calculates the oxygen transmission rate.
ASTM D3985、ASTM F1307、GB/T 19789、GB/T 31354、DIN 53380-3、JIS K7126-2-B、YBB 00082003-2015