Leak and Seal Strength Tester C660B
Hylec Control's Leak and Seal Strength Tester is a professionally vacuum leak tester designed for the leakage tests of packages for food, drugs, medical instruments, household chemical products, cars, electronic components, stationeries and other industrial products. The instrument also can be used to test seal performance of specimens after falling and compression tests.
Multiple Test Modes & Intelligent Statistics of Qualified Specimens
- Negative pressure method
- Multiple test modes including standard, multi-grade vacuum and methylthionine chloride mode
- Automatic test with traditional methylthionine chloride
- Vacuum degree, test time and infiltration time can be adjusted and test parameters can be saved automatically so that the tests with same test parameters can be started quickly
- Automatic constant pressure compensation ensures that the tests can be performed under preset vacuum conditions
- Real-time display of test curves, easy to observe the test results
- Automatic statistics of qualified specimens
- Main components and parts are supplied by well-known global manufacturers, with guaranteed performance
Brand New Patented Intelligent Touch Operating System
- Industrial grade touch screen, one-button operation, simplified operating interface, remote upgrade and maintenance
- Chinese and English operating interface
- Measurement unit conversion
- Automatic data storage and power failure memory to prevent data loss
- Storage up to 1200 test records (standard mode)
- Multiple-level user management and login with password
- Micro-printer and USB ports for data transmission (optional)
- The instrument conforms to the requirements of GMP (optional)
- Labthink’s unique DataShiledTM System for data management and connecting with information system (optional)
Firstly submerge the specimen in the water in the vacuum chamber, and then evacuate the vacuum chamber to form differential pressure between the inside and outside of specimen. The seal property can be obtained by observing the steady progression of bubbles from the specimen or observing how the specimen expands and restores to its original shape after vacuum release.
This Vacumm Leak Tester conforms to standards ASTM D3078, GB/T 15171.