Intelligent Tensile Tester XLW
- The first grade accuracy effectively ensures by the accuracy of the test results
- A tester integrates seven independent test procedures, including tensile test, peeling test, tearing test and heat sealing test; thus, providing users with a variety of test items
- A variety of force sensors and seven-test-speed provide convenience for users to test under different test conditions
- Microcomputer control, menu interface, PVC operation panel, and large LCD display, which make it convenient for users to operate quickly
- Limit protection, overload protection, automatic return, and power down memory and other intelligent configuration to ensure the safety of users
- The professional control software provides many practical functions, such as statistical analysis of group samples, superposition analysis of test curves, analysis of elastic modulus, setting, printing, viewing, clearing and calibration of test parameters
- It is equipped with RS232 data interface and micro printer interface to facilitate the external connection and data transmission between the system and the computer
- Support LystemTM Laboratory Data Sharing System with uniform management of test results and reports
The specimen is clamped between two heads of the fixture, and the two heads make relative movement. Through the force sensor on the moving chuck and the displacement sensor built in the tester, the force and displacement changes during the test process are collected, and the tensile, tear, deformation rate and other performance indexes of the sample are calculated.
This tester complies with many international and domestic standards:
ISO 37, GB 8808, GB/T 1040.1-2006, GB/T 1040.2-2006, GB/T 1040.3-2006, GB/T 1040.4-2006, GB/T 1040.5-2008, GB/T 4850-2002, GB/T 12914-2008, GB/T 17200, GB/T 16578.1-2008, GB/T 7122, GB/T 2790, GB/T 2791, GB/T 2792, GB/T 17590, ASTM E4, ASTM D882, ASTM D1938, ASTM D3330, ASTM F88, ASTM F904, JIS P8113, QB/T 2358, QB/T 1130
XLW has a wide range of applications, and more than 100 different sample fixtures are configured for users to choose, which can meet the test requirements of more than 1,000 kinds of materials.