Inclined Surface Coefficient Of Friction Tester COF-P01
Inclined Surface Coefficient of Friction Tester is professional applicable to the determination of static coefficients of friction of paper, paper board, plastic films, sheets, convey belts and other materials. By testing the frictional properties of materials, the open performance of packages, packing speed of packers and other indexes could be controlled to meet requirements for production.
- The instrument is professionally applicable to the determination of static coefficients of friction of specimens on the inclined surface
- The functions of freely changeable angular velocity and automatic plane reset support combinations of non-standard test conditions
- The sliding plane and the sled are treated by degaussing and remanence detection which effectively reduce the system errors
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer with LCD, PVC operation panel and menu interface, which is convenient for customers to test or view the test data
- Equipped with micro-printer and RS232 port for convenient PC connection and data transfer
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic data management
This instrument conforms to the following standards:
ASTM D202, ASTM D4918, TAPPI T815.