Hot Tack Tester C632B
Hot Tack Tester is applicable in hot tack and heat seal performance tests for plastic films, laminated films and other packaging materials. It is applicable in peel test, tensile at break test, and other tests for adhesives, adhesive tapes, laminated films, plastic films, paper and other flexible materials.
Multiple Test Modes in One Instrument
- Four test modes including hot tack, heat seal, peel and tensile test.
- With Digital P.I.D. temperature control system, the preset temperature can be reached in a short time without fluctuations.
- Four force test ranges and 6 testing speeds are available to meet various testing requirements
- The instrument meets the requirement for testing speed specified in standard GB/T 34445-2017
Excellent Designs & Auto Sampling
- Auto sampling for hot tack test, simplifies the testing operation and minimizes errors, ensures the uniformity of test data
- Pneumatic sample clamping system (optional)
- Automatic zeroing, error alert, overload protection and stroke protection guarantee safe operations
- Instrument can be started manually or by pedal switch. it is convenient for the operator and the anti-scald design ensures safe operations
- Components and parts of the instrument are supplied by world renowned manufacturers and have reliable performance
Computer & Instrument Controlled Operations
- Test operations can be performed on the instrument or by the software
- The instrument can be operated without a computer, easy to operate and view test data
- Data I/O ports for data export
GB/T 34445, ASTM F1921, ASTM F2029, QB/T 2358, YBB 00122003.