Heat Seal Tester C630H
The melting point, thermal stability, fluidity and thickness are the factors that may influence the heat sealing properties of materials. The heat sealing parameters for those materials are quite different. C630H Heat Seal Tester can be used to determine the optimal heat sealing parameters including dwell time, sealing pressure and sealing temperature for plastic films, flexible composite films, plastic coated paper and other heat-sealable films.
- Ten (upper and lower) sealing jaws with metal surfaces to obtain heat sealing parameters that are close to actual parameters
- Digital P.I.D. temperature control technology ensures the preset temperature to be reached rapidly without fluctuations
- Auto constant pressure technology guarantees the stable sealing pressure, requiring no manual adjustment
- Auto leveling technology of sealing jaws ensures uniform sealing performance
- Wide range control of temperature, pressure and time that meet various test conditions
- Manual or pedal switch, as well as anti-scald design provides convenient and safe operating environment
- Professional software supports remote operation for convenient data saving, exporting and printing
Excellent User-oriented, High-efficient and Safe Designs
- The instrument can complete 5 groups of specimen tests at a time, helps the user to obtain heat sealing parameters of the specimens accurately and efficiently.
- The temperature of upper sealing jaws and lower sealing jaws can be controlled separately, which can meet the requirements for different combination of temperatures
- Separated type sealing jaws can be easily replaced
- Manual and pedal switch mode for starting test as well as the anti-scald design ensures the safe operation
High-end and Easy-to-Use Embedded Computer-controlled System
- The instrument is equipped with large size tablet (touch screen), which is easy to operate and observe during the test process
- Brand new software simplifies the testing process.
- The system supports comparison analysis of groups of test data with unit conversion function
- USB ports and internet interface for connecting of external device and data transmission
- The instrument conforms to the requirements of GMP (optional)
- Its unique data security system separates the test data from the computer to avoid the risks caused by computer virus
- The unique DataShiledTM System for data management and connecting with information system (optional)
ASTM F2029, QB/T 2358, YBB 00122003.