Headspace Gas Analyzer C650H
Hylec Control's Headspace Gas Analyzer is of professional structure design and is with high-precision sensor, the O2 Content in sealed bags, bottles, cans and other hollow packaging containers can be accurately and conveniently determined. Meanwhile, with the selection of test accessories, CO2 can also be tested. It is suitable for the production line, warehouse, laboratory and other scenes to quickly and accurately evaluate the content of O2 and CO2 in the gas, so as to guide the production.
- The new ceramic oxygen sensor developed by Labthink has the characteristics of high precision and good repeatability.
- Ceramic oxygen sensor is non consumption type and has long service life.
- PC material operation panel, menu interface, LCD display, easy to operate and view the results.
- The system supports Chinese and English bilingual operating environment to meet the needs of different language users.
- The microcomputer control system can analyze and process the test data and output the report.
- It is easy to print the test results at any time with the embedded micro printer.
- The system has built-in data storage to meet the needs of large amount of data storage.
- Portable, easy to use in laboratory or production sites.
- Equipped with RS232 interface and professional software, which convenient for computer connection and data import and export.
The gas in the sample is pumped into the sensor through the vacuum pump, and the sensor outputs the real time current and voltage signals of O2 and CO2 (optional) concentration of the gas in the sample. The instrument calculates the content of O2 and CO2 (optional) in the gas by obtaining the current and voltage signal output by the sensor. After reaching the requirements for ending the tests, the tests stop, and the instrument records the concentration of O2 and CO2 (optional) in the gas tested in the sample.